Take your Scuba Education to the next level!
Continue your Scuba Education and become a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, this course lets you do just that!
To get your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification, you have 5 dives normally completed over 2 or 3 days,
What dives are on offer?
- AWARE Fish Identification Dive
- Navigation Dive – REQUIREMENT
- Boat Dive
- Deep Dive * exceeding 18m – REQUIREMENT
- Drift Dive
- Enriched Air Nitrox Dive
- Multilevel and Computer Dive
- Night Dive
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive – REQUIREMENT
- Search & Recovery Dive
- Underwater Naturalist Dive
- Underwater Photography Dive
The dives that are noted as a requirement these dives are not optional, they are a requirement therefor you have 2 other dives that you can select.
Minimum age requirement of 12 years old +
( Junior Advanced Divers have a maximum depth restriction of 21m until they reach 15 years old )
- Return transfers from any hotel or apartment located in Sharm
- Certified to dive up to 30m
- Free equipment with all our courses
- Manual & Online Certification also included
- Dan Insurance for all our Students
Contact us for our Online Prices email@example.com