A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world. Although this is not a scuba certification course, you’ll learn all the steps it takes to be a PADI certified diver.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI instructor.
you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
• Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
• Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
• Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
• Have fun swimming around and exploring.
• Get credit valid for 1 year for PADI Open Water Diver course.